Community League Membership
For just $20 you can become a Community League Member.
Your membership gets you:
- Free access to select pools during Community Swim times.
- Complimentary Edmonton Tool Library Membership (with proof of KEP League membership).
- Free skating at our outdoor rink on the corner of 81 Street and 81 Avenue. As well as many additional City of Edmonton indoor arenas.
- Free or discounted rates for community recreation (Tennis, Yoga, Parent & Tot etc.)
- 10% off new annual, multi-admission, and continuous monthly passes at any City of Edmonton sports and fitness facility.
Memberships can be purchased online from the EFCL website.
Note: this transaction is through the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues and goes through PayPal. You will also incur a $5 fee to support the administration of their website. Membership fees are remitted to Community Leagues. If you wish to save the cost of the fees, please purchase a membership in-person.
Memberships are available at our Board meetings—every second Tuesday of the month (except July & August) and at our Membership Day BBQ every September.
Otherwise, feel free to give our Membership Chair (Renée) a call at (780)462-7001 to arrange an in-person exchange.