Age Categories: U5 to U19
Registration and soccer information can be found on the Edmonton South East Soccer website emsasoutheast.com
See you all at Registration so that Avonrmore Soccer can receive your Volunteer Deposits, Payments, and volunteer verifications.
How to Register
1. You need a 2017/2018 Community League Membership. Membership can be purchased at efcl.org/membership or in person through our membership chair Renee (780-462-7001)
2. Login or create an account in emsasoccerportal.com
3. Select 'Register a Player' to register 1 child at a time and select a volunteer position
4. Select 'Register a Team Official' if you are planning on coaching or assistant coaching
5. Pay online or in person at Registration or ESESA
6. Bring Volunteer Deposit and 2 copies of your Child Registration and/or Payment to Outdoor Soccer Registration
If you have any questions please email Boris or Lyne at email@example.com
Age Categories: U5 to U19
A Reuse Fair is a one-day event that brings together non-profit community groups, churches, schools, hospitals and businesses with donated household items. Your donations will be used to enhance the craft, sports,music and other programs provided by many non-profit and charitable organizations. When you arrive, be prepared to place each of your items at specified location.
If you are interested in submitting an "order" for items from the Reuse Fair, contact Renee.
Learn more about environmentally friendly practices while at the Reuse Fair:
• Get important information on recycling, composting, energy and water conservation methods.
• Visit artisan booths that incorporate reusable items in their wares.
• Book Exchange – take some or leave some! (Paperbacks, hardcover and magazines)
This is a volunteer run event. If you can spare a few hours of your time, please contact Renée at 462-7001. Volunteers are needed to help set up, assist unloading vehicles, sort items, survey the public participating, and for clean up.
Edmonton Horticultural Society Annual Spring Perennial Exchange
Everyone Welcome! The exchanges is held at the EHS Office Parking lot at 10746 - 178 Street, Edmonton.
All plants must be labeled and in pots. Please identify plants by botanical name (if known) and common name. It is helpful if you can also indicate height, spread, bloom color and location preference. Chives and gout weed (as well as a few other plants) do not count as an exchange item. Plants are brought in between 10 & 12 and counted in. Actual exchange happens at NOON. Plants are for sale during and after the exchange. Cash only.
For more info visit www.edmontonhort.com
Our ever popular creek and park space accumulates alot of detritus over the winter. Come lend a hand in our annual event to help keep Mill Creek Ravine clean so we can all continue
to enjoy it for years to come!
We will be meeting in the Shamrock Curling club parking lot, rain or shine.
Gloves and bags will be provided.
Join us for our 4th Annual Winter Fun Fest for Southeast Edmonton communities!
Location: 7104-87th Avenue
Kenilworth Community League
Explore many ways to have fun during the winter with many fun indoor and outdoor activities. Come out and enjoy Kenilworth's Family Ice Trail. Once again this year we will have curling, an indoor preschool area, along with hockey for teens, brought to us by Vimy Ridge Leadership Students. This year's indoor events includes the Free Photo Booth, entertainment, crafts, story time and tattoos.
- Cross-country skiing
- Sleigh Rides
- Family Ice Trail (skating)
- Kick sledding
- Family Fun zone
- And much more!
Join us for a fun filled day of creating and designing your own gingerbread houses. Make a new tradition with your family and friends. Come for the gingerbread house, stay for the fun!
- Refreshments/coffee, treats, music, kid-friendly activities, a photo booth and neighbourhood fun
- Gingerbread kits are designed and baked locally in Avonmore by Meat Street Pies
- We provide the candies and decorations, you construct and decorate! We will supply a standard pack of candies, so bring extras to add a personal touch (nut free please)
- Cost: $25/gingerbread house (one per group until we know how many registrants)
Pre-registration is required and there is a fee of $25 per Gingerbread house. Register here: http://www.avonmore.org/event-2368359
Edmonton Catholic Schools is holding a Community Consultation on the proposed modernization of St. James school.
The school will be modernized to accommodate ECSD staff and the existing parking lot will be expanded. There will be information about the proposed modernization and staff will be on-hand to answer questions.
For details on the proposed changes, see the attached handbill.
This event is open to the general public and will give the project team the opportunity to introduce the project to all Edmontonians. This event will also allow residents, visitors, and commuters to share their values and priorities in the area. Light refreshments will be provided.
2:00pm Bike Parade starting at Donnan Arena
3:00pm - 11:00pm Music & Dancing
6:00pm - Potluck supper - We'll supply the bratwurst, you supply the salad or dessert.
Bring your own chairs, dishes, sunscreen and friends!
Donations are gratefully accepted - All proceeds go to the Donnan Natural Playground Committee.
For more information call: Kory - 780.485.0980 or Becky 780.469.4129
Wondering what to do with your unwanted household items?
Bring them to the Reuse Fair! Reuse Fairs are one-day community events that bring together non-profit community groups, churches, schools, hospitals and businesses with donated household items. Your donations will be used to enhance the craft, sports, music and other programs provided by many non-profit and charitable organizations.
Download our flyer for more information.
Join neighbours and families for 100in1Day Playbourhood in King Edward Park at Donnan School.
This will be a small neighbourhood fathering for families with younger kids, with the intent to connect, play, share experiences and make new friends!
For more info on the event, visit Make Something Edmonton.